Any minor repairs to the device our specialists will execute with a lot of knowledge. Optionally, we offer the calibration of the setting block used with the device. We recommend you to let your height gauges be calibrated at the same time as the test plates.
Detailed measurement procedure: Prior to the calibration the specialists of Kunz precision AG perform a functional test and a service. Afterwards the calibration with laser and/or gauge block is carried out. It is important to calibrate carefully the adjusting block used with the devise. Your reliable and traceable instrument is available again after a short time and ready for use.
As calibration laboratory SCS we are directly subordinate to the Federal Institute of Metrology METAS in terms of measurement technology and thus in Switzerland, the second highest instance. Our instruments are calibrated at regular intervals and the expertise of our technicians is at the highest level.
The calibration by Kunz precision AG includes:
- Function control
- Cleaning / service of the equipment
- Calibration SCS (ISO/IEC 17025)
- Attaching the calibration label
- Create a certificate SCS (ISO/IEC 17025) in your preferred language (d/e/f)
- If requested, periodic summoning for calibration
- Optional: Calibrating the adjusting block
- Optional: Calibration of squareness
- Optional: Check the measuring equipment’s ability