TESA MICRO-HITE (manual)
This high-end instrument is intuitive due to a clear and refined user philosophy of its embedded software and allows measurements in 1 or 2 coordinate directions. Universal machine developed for workshops and for laboratories that can be integrated as close as possible to the user. Indeed, the robustness of its cast iron base and frame makes it a reliable instrument that guarantees an excellent repeatability and precision in any kind of conditions.
With the exception of the 1D basis functions, it is equipped with advanced functions (angle, programming, tolerancing, 2D, ...) and turns it into a metrological “multi-user” asset, that replaces the most conventional measuring tools.
With the integrated patented QUICKCENTER technology, the height gauge gives clear indications not only when capturing simple points but it becomes a proven advantage for the determination of the culmination points.
Each TESA MICRO-HITE is delivered with a free calibration certificate SCS (Swiss Calibration Service) avoiding any additional extra cost due to a re-certification of the instrument directly after purchase.
- Hybrid with colour touch screen and keyboard
- Refined keyboard for easy use without confusion
- Adjustable support for optimal reading of the screen at any time
- Rechargeable battery is interchangeable
- Infinite autonomy with a second reserve battery
- Patented QUICKCENTER technology integrated to efficiently determine the culmination points
- Advanced functions for a multi-task instrument, accessible to all users
- Context-based online help to avoid incorrect use and bad results
- Clear results to decrease possible errors due to bad interpretation of the displayed results
- Robust cast-iron construction to guarantee longevity and stability of the results in the long term
SCS Calibration Certificate
- Free SCS certificate provided to prevent any additional cost for re-calibration directly after the initial purchase