The high-precision length measuring device SL-A solution measures the length between two location surfaces. As length measuring system a laser-interferometer or electronic scaling system can be used. The laser-interferometer is aligned to the extrapolated measuring axis and therefore preventing an Abbe offset error.
For the intake of the specimen vertically and laterally adjustable supports are available by default. The smooth-running sledge can be supplied with a friction wheel which helps to contact with the necessary caution.
The system SL-A solution can also be designed as an extension of a straightness measuring station or vice versa. Due to the sophisticated vacuum air-bearing system of STRAIGHT-line, also in this case highest possible precisions are reached. If available, your already existing laser-system may be used.
- Vertically and laterally adjustable supports. They allow to support two gauge blocks at once. Comparison measurements can therefore be carried out easily
- Optimal accessories for the calibration of glass scales
- For length measurements generally the fine adjustment saddle is used
- Friction wheel
- High-precision length measurements up to several metres length
- Simple and easy
- Use of one’s own laser-system is possible
For the conceptual design of such an inspection station professional advice is recommended. Please do not hesitate to contact us, we will be happy to assist you: Contact.