XPRO-k2 / k4
The measurements with XPRO-k2 / k4 are carried out with high-precision inductive probe*, dynamic or static. Up to four inductive probes can be read in dynamically into the PC. The measuring frequancy is approximately 50 Hz.
With the dynamic measurement the measuring slide will not be stopped for the takeover of the measurement values. This leads to considerable higher accuracy. The measuring slide moves either manually or motorized.
A length measuring system is required. This is included optionally in the Kunz measuring slide. Various very useful features like smoothing, copying and editing functions support the operation. The test item has to be adjusted only roughly, the software does the correct adjustment itself. The measuring results are displayed in clear diagramms.
* For accurate measurements, we recommend to only use the offered probe.
- Easy handling
- Quick and precise measurements
- Measurements with up to four probes at the same time
- Adjustment is done by the software
- Clear display on the screen
- Conclusive and neat logging
Scope of delivery:
- Software XPRO-k2 / k4
- Interface A2I1 (k4: Interface A4I1) with connection for 2 respectively. 4 inductive probes and 1 length measuring system
- Cabling with power supply (complete)