The measuring unit comprises a vertical column of fine-grain hard stone, and a saddle with vacuum air bearing. The base and guideway surfaces are lapped to the highest precision. The entire saddle unit is servo-operated under PC control.
With the appropriate accessories, envelope measurements can be carried out with SQUARE-master. This is the most accurate method for squareness measurements ever.
- Complete integrally balanced squareness measuring system for ultra-high precision
- Extremely high repetition accuracy thanks to the patented vacuum air bearing system
- SQUARE-master is easily and precisely positioned on the test plate by valve-controlled air cushioning
- Programmable dynamic measuring sequence.
- The workpiece is measured on its base surface as in practice. Test measurement is therefore truly functional
- Fast test results: absolute squareness is dynamically measured in a single sequence
- The software incorporates automatic tabulation and logging of error compensation data
- Geometrical deviations caused by temperature and/or humidity fluctuations can be compensated by the reverse calibration method (workpiece orientation 0° and 180°)