The special feature of this innovative product is its special vacuum air bearing system. The LINEAR-base slide is held by vacuum against the guideways, but direct contact is at the same time prevented by air bearing. This ensures stable and practically invariable pretension.
- Measuring instrument for quality assurance under workshop to laboratory conditions
- Calibration and verification of test and measurement equipment
- Align and control / recording of straightness and parallelism of linear guideways or linear axes
- Measuring of straightness, parallelism and torsion of workpieces and assemblies
- Alignment of workpieces on clamping devices and plate changers
LINEAR-base is optionally available with motorisation and position measuring system. The measured values are recorded and evaluated statically or dynamically and specially developed, proven and field-tested software solutions are available.
- High-precise, wear-free air bearing of the measuring slide
- High air bearing stability and rigidity
- Unmatched repeatability
- Resistance-free linear movement of the measuring slide
- Minimum air bearing noise
- Versatile measurement capabilities with the optional accessories CARBON-stand
- Possibility of dynamic measurements with software XPRO-k2 / k4
- Incl. calibration SCS (ISO/IEC 17025)
The company Kunz precision AG is a leader in the revision and calibration of hard stone test plates and measuring equipment.